Southwest Airlines Phone Number – Call For Instant Solutions!
30% Low Price Guarantee Than Other Sites
We are leading provider of Southwest flight discounts and deals
Assured 5% lower price if you are able to find cheap southwest tickets than us
Southwest Airlines is one of the world’s largest low-cost carriers, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It operates flights to more than 100 destinations throughout the US, Mexico, and the Caribbean. However, given the huge user base, it is pretty common that several customer care requests are received by the airlines. Herein, we shall discuss the queries and ways to contact customer representatives through Southwest Airlines phone number.
Why Do People Contact Southwest Airlines Customer Service?
Southwest Airlines is the first choice of travelers who wish to travel light and cheap. Therefore, there are ample queries and information that users seek before and after traveling with the airline. The following points sum up all customer care requests received by Southwest Airlines.
- Updates about the flight tickets
- Make changes to the tickets
- Booking and cancelation of the tickets
- Status updates about the flights
- Details of baggage policy
- Inquiry regarding lost items
- Updates about Rapid Rewards
- Details and availability of Vacation packages as well as promo codes
- Complaints about onboard service.
- Other inquiries – flying with infants, pets, a person with a disability, etc.
How To Contact Southwest Airlines Customer Service?
The customers can contact Southwest Airlines at +1-810-331-2560. The customer service is available to the users 24*7. For baggage queries, customers can contact the airlines through +1-810-331-2560. There are various other numbers given on the official website of the airlines for various purposes like queries related to the hotels, lost items, items left at TSA, etc.
Additional Tips And Information Regarding Southwest Contact Number
- Make sure you are dialing the correct number as Southwest has numerous helplines serving different purposes.
- Although the customer service is available to the customers around the clock, seven days a week, 9 am -10 am is deemed to be the best time to dial.
- The calls from the customers’ are attended by the live customer representatives and not IVR.
- Southwest Airlines do provide a callback facility to the users.
- In order to navigate your way to the customer representative, dial the Southwest customer service number > Press 5 > Press 0 > Press 3.
- Make sure you have relevant documents ready while dialing Southwest Airlines phone number. The documents shall include passport number, confirmation or cancelation details, billing statements, baggage claims, etc.
What Are The Alternative Ways To Contact Southwest Airlines?
There are numerous options to contact customer care, other than Southwest Airlines phone number. The customers can contact Southwest Airlines through their social media handles. The airline is active on Twitter and Facebook. In order to get their queries shared with and answered by fellow travelers, the customers can also join the community discussion
The other way to get in touch with Southwest Airlines customer service is via email through the online form given on the official website. Travelers can also send letters through postal mail.
Southwest Airlines has an excellent record when it comes to customer service. In case, you wish to know about the deals and available discount offers on Southwest Airlines flight tickets, visit us at www.southwestairlinesdeals.com.